The 14th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Irish Sleep Society
Will take place on Saturday 27th January 2018 Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Guest Speakers Include:
- Dr Sheila Javadpour and Lisa Farell, Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Dublin
- Mr Dylan Murray, Childrens University Hospital, Temple St and Mater Hospital
- Prof Liam Cormican, Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin.
- Dr Chris Idzikowski PhD, Sleep specialist, author, honorary post in OU School of Law. Belfast.
- Prof Eus Van Someren PhD, Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience, Amsterdam.
Please Note: The cost of the conference in addition to membership is €50 which includes breakfast, coffee and lunch. CPD points will also be awarded
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org